Alzheimer Europe opens call for 2017 conference abstracts
Wednesday 15 February 2017
Alzheimer Europe and Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft (the German Alzheimer association) are pleased to announce that the call for abstracts for the 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference (27AEC) is now open. The conference will take place in Berlin, Germany from 2 to 4 October 2017.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are welcome in the following categories:
· Living with dementia: People with dementia; Carers of people with dementia; Sexuality and dementia; Migration and dementia.
· Dementia care: Post-diagnostic support; Residential care; Care training; Home care and support.
· Medical aspects: Diagnosis; Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia; People with dementia in hospitals; Treatment and management of dementia.
· Legal and ethical issues: Ethical issues linked to dementia research; Proxy-decision making systems; Ethics of assistive technologies; End-of-life care and decisions.
· German session: Seltene Demenzformen; Neue Wohnformen; Demenz und Autofahren.
Please read the abstract submission guidelines carefully before submitting an abstract. The submissions deadline is 30 April 2017.
More information is available on our website: http://alzheimer-europe.org/Conferences/Berlin-2017
Conference registrations will open from 1 March, via our website. For other important dates related to 27AEC, see: http://alzheimer-europe.org/Conferences/Berlin-2017/Important-dates