Tuesday 3 October 2017 from 19.00 to 24.00
Shuttle pick up at 19.00 at the Estrel Hotel Berlin
Travel in time to sophisticated 1920s Berlin at the Restaurant Nolle situated within an historic railway arch you’ll find a six-meter-high ceiling with original period lighting elements that ensure an inviting, enjoyable atmosphere.
These rustic arches and the genuine 1920s interior have their own stirring history of dining, dance and drink. They are now inviting you to put on your best gown, your feathers and your pearls, suspenders and bow ties and come to swing to the rhythm of the Charleston.
You will be welcomed with a refreshing Aperitif on the private terrace of the venue.
The restaurant menu will offer:
- Starter - Rose of smoked salmon with a mustard-dill crème and a small potato pancake over green leafs
- Main course - Tender chicken breast and its béarnaise sauce accompanied with young spinach, sweet potatoe gratin and herb tomatoes
- Desert - Traditional Brandenburg style apple pie with whipped cream
For our vegetarian guests the restaurant offer:
- Medley of starter – Beetroot Carpaccio and roasted pumpkin seeds on arugula / Cherry tomatoes with fresh pesto / Marinated vegetable specialties / Couscous salad with mint
- Main course - Goat‘s cheese ravioli
- Desert – Traditional Brandenburg apple pie with whipped cream
Please select the vegetarian option at the time of your registration
Of course the restaurant will also be able to provide gluten free, and lactose free options, let us know in advance using the various dietary options on your registration form.
Entertainment details will follow, for now I can only tell you to pack your dancing shoes.
Last Updated: Thursday 20 April 2017