L-R Top: Iva, Charles, Jim, Rosario. Middle: Helen, Stefanie, Marie-Odile, Sabine Henry. Bottom: Sabine Jansen, Sirpa, Jesus, Stefanija.
The Board of Directors is comprised of the office bearers (Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer), and up to seven further members directly elected by a General Meeting. The Chair of the European Working Group of People with Dementia is an ex-officio member of the Board of Directors. All directors must be members of full member organisations of Alzheimer Europe.
The current Board (2016-2018) of Alzheimer Europe is composed of the following members:
- Iva Holmerová, Chairperson (Czech Republic)
- Charles Scerri, Vice-Chairperson (Malta)
- Jim Pearson, Honorary Secretary (UK-Scotland)
- Maria do Rosário Zincke dos Reis, Honorary Treasurer (Portugal)
- Helen Rochford Brennan, Chairperson of the European Working Group of People with Dementia (Ireland)
- Stefanie Becker (Switzerland)
- Marie-Odile Desana (France)
- Sabine Henry (Belgium)
- Sabine Jansen (Germany)
- Sirpa Pietikäinen (Finland)
- Jesús Rodrigo (Spain)
- Štefanija Lukič Zlobec (Slovenia)
Last Updated: Tuesday 15 November 2016